Jupiter Red Astron capacitor 0.05uF 600VDC, tin foil and mylar, made in USA
Levertijd 1-3 werkdagen
Meer informatie over voorraden en verzending
- value: .05uF 600VDC
- construction: polyester/tin foil
- case: potted phenolic paper
- case size: 30 mm (length) x 9mm (width)
- leads: 20AWG tinned copper
- tolerance: +/-10% typically much closer
- operating temperature: -55C ﾖ 85C, derate 50% at 125C.
- voltage: 600VDC ﾖ Tested at 1200VDC (at three stages of production)
- made in the USA of US-made materials
(*Parts are marked 400WVDC for a vintage look, they are all 600VDC)
Humbucker circuitry traditionally uses .022uF as tone cap; single-coil wiring often uses .047uF. The higher the capacity of the tone cap, the more significantly the top end gets tamed. It is quite interesting to experiment a bit to find the perfect match for your guitar and playing style.